NASA Print Visit Mars – The Grand Tour JPL ExoPlanet
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System, Named after the Roman god of war, it is often referred to as the “Red Planet” after Mercury. Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth.
NASA’s Voyager mission took advantage of a once-every-175-year alignment of the outer planets for a grand tour of the solar system. The twin spacecraft revealed details about Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune – using each planet’s gravity to slingshot them on to the next orbital destination. Voyager set the stage for such ambitious orbiter missions as Galileo to Jupiter and Cassini to Saturn. Today both Voyager spacecraft continue to return valuable science from the far reaches of our solar system.
NASA has produced vintage stylized travel posters for real ExoPlanets! These high quality, canvas, archival prints with custom made antique oak hangers will look stunning in your living room, kitchen, bedroom or anywhere in your home home!
Images Courtesy NASA/JPL
Our giclée printed canvases are a 260gsm fine weave and printed using fine pigmented HDR Ultrachrome, archival inks that will last 100+ years. They will NOT scratch, fade, rip, crease or smudge and are protected by a thin waterproof invisible coating. They are reproduced using the latest technology and are true to the detail and colour of the original plate. They are available in 6 standard sizes and are developed to work perfectly and look beautiful with our Antique Oak picture hangers. Quite simply, stunning!
STANDARD PRINT SIZES AND ACCOMPANYING HANGER DIMENSIONS
• A4 | 210×297 mm | 8.3×11.7 inch | Portrait: 230mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• A3 | 297×420 mm | 11.5×16.5 inch | Portrait: 320mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• A2 | 420×594 mm | 16.5×23.4 inch | Portrait: 440mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• A1 | 594×841 mm | 23.4×33.1 inch | Portrait: 615mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• A0 | 841×1189 mm | 33.1×46.8 inch | Portrait: 860mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• A00 | 1189×1682 mm | 46.8×66.2 inch | Portrait: 1220mm oak hanger with bespoke antique brass label
• An elegant, traditional alternative to expensive picture frames.
• Made of solid oak with self-locating strong n52 magnets.
• Comes with antique brass picture label holder and bespoke latin label
• Hangs in seconds, lasts for years. reuse with any print.
• No tools required • Full instructions inside
Artfully made in our workshop in Sheffield using solid English oak, aged to look the part on any drawing room, kitchen, study or bedroom wall. Your solid oak hanger is weighted perfectly to ensure your print hangs perpendicular to the wall. The brass fittings include a brass ring and brass knurled picture nail ~ providing a traditional look and feel. The waxed cotton cord is strong, durable & perfectly inconspicuous. We use the finest self~locating magnets to ensure a strong, permanent hold without damaging your artwork ~ ready to hang straight away. Can be reused for years to come.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE HANGER OPTION
Comes ready to hang with the following included:
• Canvas Giclée Print in your chosen size
• 2 x pairs of Antique Polished English Oak hangers for the top and bottom of your print.
• Each pair self-locates with each other using strong Neodymium N52 disc magnets imbedded in the oak.
• Antique Brass Label Holder centred on the lower rail.
• Bespoke Ivory Label depicting title and artist.
• Traditional waxed cotton cord already attached.
• Antique Brass split ring ready for hanging.
• Brass Knurled Head Picture nail.
• Full Instructions & care
• Bespoke Protective Packaging
1. Remove the packaging & separate the top pair of hangers (the pair with the hanging cord) by sliding them apart.
2. Place the length with the cord behind the top of your print and place its paired length onto the front ~ the two will snap together and self-locate.
3. Now do the same at the bottom of your print with the base pair, keeping the length with the brass picture label at the front.
4. Use a pin hammer to gently knock in the picture nail in the wall, at your chosen location.
5. Hang on the wall & straighten the print inside the magnetic hangers at the top & bottom to suit the border of your image.
Resplendent in appearance; stand back and admire your handy work. A blank label card is included for personal use.
Orders are sent out once a week on a Tuesday. So, if you order on a Tuesday night it will be dispatched on the following Tuesday with your chosen Shipping method.
MADE IN SHEFFIELD, UK ~ A NORTHERN POWERHOUSE