• An elegant, traditional alternative to expensive picture frames.
• Made of solid oak with self-locating strong n52 magnets.
• Comes with antique brass picture label holder and bespoke latin label
• Hangs in seconds, lasts for years. reuse with any print.
• No tools required • Full instructions inside
• Available in standard sizes
• A5 Landscape, A4 portrait // 23cm/9″
• A4 Landscape, A3 portrait // 32cm/12.5″
• A3 Landscape, A2 portrait // 44cm/17.3″
• A2 Landscape, A1 portrait // 61.5cm/24.2″ // Fits 60x90cm portrait prints
• A1 Landscape, A0 portrait // 86cm/34″
• A0 Landscape, A00 portrait // 122cm/48″
For Bird&Bee’s Annual Lunar Wheel Calendar – choose 44cm.
For Bird&Bee’s Fireside Companion – choose 32cm.
Artfully made in our workshop in Sheffield using solid English oak, aged to look the part on any drawing room, kitchen, study or bedroom wall. Your solid oak hanger is weighted perfectly to ensure your print hangs perpendicular to the wall. The brass fittings include a brass ring and brass knurled picture nail ~ providing a traditional look and feel. The waxed cotton cord is strong, durable & perfectly inconspicuous. We use the finest self~locating magnets to ensure a strong, permanent hold without damaging your artwork ~ ready to hang straight away. Can be reused for years to come.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE HANGER OPTION
Comes ready to hang with the following included:
• 2 x pairs of Antique Polished English Oak hangers for the top and bottom of your print.
• Each pair self-locates with each other using strong Neodymium N52 disc magnets imbedded in the oak.
• Antique Brass Label Holder centred on the lower rail, choose ‘Antique Brass’ as your Oak Hanger Finish
• Traditional waxed cotton cord already attached.
• Antique Brass split ring ready for hanging.
• Brass Knurled Head Picture nail.
• Full Instructions & care
• Bespoke Protective Packaging
1. Remove the packaging & separate the top pair of hangers (the pair with the hanging cord) by sliding them apart.
2. Place the length with the cord behind the top of your print and place its paired length onto the front ~ the two will snap together and self-locate.
3. Now do the same at the bottom of your print with the base pair, keeping the length with the brass picture label at the front.
4. Use a pin hammer to gently knock in the picture nail in the wall, at your chosen location.
5. Hang on the wall & straighten the print inside the magnetic hangers at the top & bottom to suit the border of your image.
Resplendent in appearance; stand back and admire your handy work. A blank label card is included for personal use.
Orders are sent out once a week on a Tuesday. So, if you order on a Tuesday night it will be dispatched on the following Tuesday with your chosen Shipping method.
MADE IN SHEFFIELD, UK ~ A NORTHERN POWERHOUSE