These terms and conditions apply to all transactions with birdandbee.co.uk / BirdandBeeCo / Bird&Bee Company
Delivery & Returns
- Bird&Bee aims to provide a fast and efficient dispatch service.
- All orders are sent from our workshops and studios in the aged but beautiful Abbeydale Picture House (a 1920s cinema under community renovation), Sheffield, UK.
- Deliveries are despatched once a week when all orders from the preceding week are fulfilled (usually on a Tuesday). I.E. If you order Monday to Sunday it will go on the Tuesday that follows.
- We take great care in ensuring all of our items are packaged securely, safely and with the utmost protection, using our tough postal tubes and bespoke box packs.
- UK – Deliveries to UK addresses are sent via Royal Mail with the option to buy ‘Signed For’ for an extra £1. If the parcel is over 90cms long it will be sent using PARCEL FORCE and come with tracking.
- OVERSEAS – Overseas orders are sent via Parcel Force Worldwide for parcels over 90cm.
- RETURNS – If you are not happy with your item(s), the buyer can return the item within 14 days for a full refund. The item must be returned in its original state with the original packaging in tact and sent securely and packaged adequately for safe arrival.
- DELAYS If your print is delayed by more than 7 days we will keep you informed of the expected despatch date via email.
- birdandbee.co.uk will replace all damaged goods. We strongly recommend that you check your goods for possible damage as soon as you receive them. You MUST email us WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS of receipt of a damaged item to be eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Please include pictures that show the problem.
- We will send a reply email containing full details of our replacement / refund procedure.
- You MUST keep the damaged goods together with any damaged packaging until you receive instructions on what to do with them from Bird&Bee. Failure to do this could result in an invalid claim against our Returns Poilcy.
- But, don’t worry, we can work it out!
- In accordance with the European Distance Selling Directive, birdandbee.co.uk will supply you with a contract for each purchase you make on the site.
- If you are ordering within an EU country, you have the right to withdraw from the contract, within seven working days.
- You will be charged for the postage costs of returning the goods, but we do not add an administration or repackaging charge. Under these conditions, returned goods must reach us in 100% re-saleable condition for customers to be eligible for a refund.
This Returns Policy applies to items purchased through the checkout at birdandbee.co.uk only, items purchased by any other method (including on the high street) are likely to have a different policy, please ask for details when making your purchase.